Saturday, February 13, 2010

my love of Pepe


How do i love thee, Pepe?
Let me count the ways....
My new Pepe disc cutter. Rockin' smooth knurled knob raises and lowers the top platten. So lovely. I contacted them about becoming a dealer. Someday... not too far in the distant future. Not surprisingly they have hefty requirements for dealers. One of which was a storefront and I am not too interested in being chained to a retail store. Though I'm contemplating open by appointment. Anywho.... I highly recommend....

1 comment:

  1. I heart Pepe too! I have an older one (without the nifty little knob) and I have used it at lot. I use it so much people ask "do you have this in anything besides a circle?" Alas, I've had to break out the shears. I might even saw something again.

    ReplyDelete